I'll Eat My Humble Pie...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Collins has looked awful. I put my trust in the coaching staff and the FO, and they have been proven wrong. The Jets have as average a defense as they come, and our offense has looked awful with Collins in. Billy needs to be given a shot, or give Vince another drive. This was a stupid idea, and I admit that I was wrong on this one. Hopefully the coaching staff realizes this too, and gives BV or VY a shot in the 2nd. Ridiculous...

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hand the ball to VY and let him go.

This is going to be his team in the future. Sounds like BV wants out, anyway.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

Volek is the emergency QB; if he comes in before the 4th quarter, then Vince can't come back in. (Neither can Collins, but that would probably be a good thing.)

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Is it just me, or did the offense just seem to click when Young was in the game? I'm all for handing the reins to Young. I think he can when this game for us.

5. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Don't worry, KamikaZ... remember that Collins has leadership skills and experience, and he has been in a SB and won a conference championship. Volek is just a poor man's Kerry Collins. :sad2:

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If Collins come out next series, someone needs to be fired. I'm so serious too.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

After getting the shart from the FO and coaching staff, I can't blame him.

But the KC revolution points out how poor the decision making has been on the "business" side of the team.
    They locked out McNair, making him want to leave, and then making Volek wish he were somewhere else, while bringing in a washed up vet to perform worse than Volek, McNair, or even rookie Young, it is difficult for me to care.

8. vince needs to be back in, he moved the ball much better than collins did

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i truly feel that vince gives us the better chance to score points on offense...

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Why not....I was of the opinion that they do should not throw him to the sharks right out of the gate until he has learned the speed of the game. But with the exception of the long balls, which he appears to be having problems judging and they seem to float, he drives the team and makes good throws. So...I am of the opinion that if we are going to stink it up at least let the VY run the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar