IGN Top 10 Madden Cover choices

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Put Pacman on the cover!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Vince will not be on it. Don't worry. He's only a 2nd year player, and you have to be a proven guy to get put on. As far as EA or the rest of us know, Vince could easily still end up a bust because his numbers weren't very good last season.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If Young is a bust I will officialy give up

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd hate to see your reaction when ginn fails

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

id hate to see your reaction when ginn is in 2 tone blue... wait.. that would be funny. hah

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Damn... are you trying to doom your boy from the start?

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

"Vince Young Won't be on the cover becauseā€¦ If he's already signed, can we chalk this whole Pacman mess up to the curse? Besides, if you try to make it rain with videogame boxes, I think someone's head will bleed. I know, I know, Vince had nothing to do with that, but in the public eye, will all of the Titans suffer from guilt by association because of their ghost chomping teammate?"

actually that probably will be the reason it is Drew Brees instead of him.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Even with the not so good photoshop job, you forgot one thing...he has nike gloves on--A direct violation of the NFL dress code policy. They must be reebok, among other things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar