IGN Top 10 Madden Cover choices

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

wow vince is up there...right behind tomlinson...

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You kno....

I really like that they are giving him props putting him 2 right behind possibly the best player in the game..

but..

that curse man... i kno curses arnt real but its too risky.

Id love to see him on the cover tho.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm undecided..
    I want him on the cover, but at the same time i'm worried about the curse.

I tell you what.. he's almost guaranteed to be on the cover sometime during his career. If he plays as well as he did in 06, he'll definitely make the cover before he retires. With that said, i'd rather he lay low and wait for the curse to start showing mercy before rushing to be on the cover so early in his career. :ha:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wouldnt it be somethin tho if he gets the cover and dosent get hurt?

Not only would he proove the doubters wrong hed lay to rest the "Madden Curse"

That would be sweet

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That's what all the cursed players said too. I can beat it. But you saw what happened. I don't think he can beat out LT anyway. LT may not be as popular, but he's so good they gotta put him on.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

shaun alexander isnt all that popular either

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Didn't Eddie George beat the curse?

He didn't get injured, but many people argue that the curse messed him up causing him to average only 3 yards per carry and career lows of 939 yards and 5 touchdowns in 2001..

Could it be a coincidence that the deficieny in his stats were related to the departure of Lorenzo Neal?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Actually I think the credited "curse" for Eddie was when Ray stole the ball in the playoffs game and took it to the house.

Dang all these years and that still makes me mad as heck.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

interesting, two of the top three (and three of the top ten) were rookies last year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar