Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrPickSix, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

And that's why there are roster cut deadlines...

(Camp Start at 90... THEN 75 THEN down to 53)

It's not necessarily signing "every loser." It's signing space fillers and promoting competition at ALL positions.

Now, would I take a chance on him? Yes, I would. Count Olof was a great DB who was thrust into a poor situation and/or poor scheme... Much like any rookie that gets drafted by them.....

Bring him in on a one-year - And make him earn a multi-year contract..

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Bring him in. According to PFT his doctor has already cleared him and he's been playing. What's there to lose with that contract cost? We should be at the top of the waiver wire right?

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's what I was thinking as well, we are #1 waiver priority but do we go to the end after a claim? How does it work? Is he worth it since there will be other cuts coming, guys that will have no injury concerns.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

No we don't go to the back. We will always have first dibs. That's one of the beauties of being the last place team ;)

We should definitely pick him up off waivers with three years left on his minuscule 7th round contract. He'll hit the waiver wire this morning (Monday) so we'll know within 24 hours if anyone's claimed him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Bring him in for a visit... Let our doc's take a look at him, if he is healthy and could be anywhere near the player he was at Oregon would be a huge upgrade for us.

6. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

If he really is healthy, it would be foolish not to claim him. Little risk, huge reward. Kid is very talented.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If he's healthy then bring him in. I just don't see why Cleveland would release him if he's healthy though. He signed a four-year deal and it was cheap as hell because he was a seventh round pick.

Dude got cut 11 months into his NFL career.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

If he's healthy, absolutely. That said, fry makes a great point. But that's why you have your doctor's check him first.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Since we remain 1st on waivers, I'd pick up every single player that is even potentially decent. This guy is potentially really good, so its a no brainer. If our docs say he can't play, cut him tomorrow. If he can play, worse case scenario is he becomes our #5 corner and bww is out.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar