If your McNair...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You have to be a little happy about these trade rumors involving the Raiders and aquiring Porter. We could have Givens, Porter, Bennett, and others at WR. He will have no excuses on not having targets to throw to. This has got to make him want to come back regardless of what has happened. While it may upset him that we are considering taking a QB, he has to understand that the goal is to never be drafting this high with an opportunity to take a good QB this early in the future. If McNair renegotiates and we make a few "KEY" improvments in the Draft, and elsewhere we should be able to make a little "run" this season. Draft day will be the tell all about what we have planned for this season.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

While I would like to see him back, I question any chance he returns to this team.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think there's still a chance for him to stay, and agree that Porter would be an incentive. Since we know so little about what's actually coming from Steve, and what's going on in his head, and if anything has been said between he and the ravens, it's hard to predict if it's even a possibility at this point.

4. P Dub

P Dub Guest

The question with McNair is money, not the direction the franchise is headed. If the Titans don't get close to the money that he wants, or he thinks that he can get more by not signing and going on the market I don't see Porter changing his mind.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If Titans get Young, McNair renegotiates. I don't think we start Young until year 3 anyway.

6. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

McNair is gone people. That is not going to change no matter who we draft. We need to get use to the idea.

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

What trade rumors????

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

There's a rumor that the Raiders want to trade Joey Porter, their first round pick and a 3rd to the Titans for our first round pick.

9. danny

danny Guest

Where did this come from ? BTW, Jerry Porter is a Raider...

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

At this point, I think it's only message board fodder, but with a draft news starved fandom out there this week it has been discussed ad nauseum on several forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar