Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you were the owner of the Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Mar 18, 2009.

?

If you were the owner of The Broncos

Allow a trade of Cutler 10 vote(s) 43.5%
Fire Mcdaniels 3 vote(s) 13.0%
Force Cutler's hand 10 vote(s) 43.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    I wonder how he is gonna improve on the best 'prevent' team last year?? lol
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Moolah:
    $523
    I say you rub tobasco in your eyes while you think about what your saying.CJ is off limits,period.
    2 people high five this.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Then Cutler is off Limits. Cutler to the Broncos is what CJ is to us.

You wouldnt give up CJ for 2 averages players would you? They wont give up Cutler either without a major return.

So we are not even in the Running. Some team like the Lions will end up having to give a first rounder and maybe even Calvin Johnson. depending on what they need more. A QB or a #1 WR.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Moolah:
    $523
    Not so Holmes.

Johnson fun as he is to watch is but a cog in the machine compared to the QB. Collins is nothing special but he has more leverage that CJ.Young had zero leverage after last season.The situation simply doesn't compare.

More than any other position a successful QB commands respect and knows his value.You simply do not f' with your franchise QB unless you have other viable options.

If Cutler is moving he will go to the highest bidder but it is the Broncos who have screwed up.There will be a bidding war but the Broncos won't get to hold anyone to ransom.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,265
    Look at the names on defense.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

And consider they really won't have a running game anymore. At least not any good running backs.

The fact that the big name free agents are already gone... yeah I think they are in rebuilding mode. I'd be amazed if they are a playoff team with or without Cutler in 2009.
    1 people high five this.
  3. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $60
    If I were the Broncos owner, I'd sign Pacman and Tank Johnson, then trade Jay Cutler to Buffalo for Terrell Owens. If we are going to have a distraction on the team, we are going to have one of epic proportions. :yes: :ha:

Or I would handcuff McDaniels and Cutler to each other and make them stay like that until mini camps.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $1,864

that is pretty much what I was going to say. Put them in a room and no one comes out until they work it out or one kills the other one
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    No way...if Cutler wasn't such a loser he would take that team on his back and get them to the playoffs like VY did......

That isn't far from some of the comments I've seen about Cutler. IMO the relationship between the HC and Cutler may be beyond repair. Really a bad idea to force these guys to work together. Nothing good can become of it IMO. Denver should take the best deal they can for Cutler and move on.
    1 people high five this.
  6. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    his hands are tied...you have to trade him...
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.