If you were Munchak, what would you do Sunday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 13, 2012.

?
  1. Bench Chris Johnson (CJ gets 3-6 Carries Max)

4.0%
  2. Throw the Ball 60 times

28.0%
  3. Split carries between CJ and Reynaud/Ringer/Harper (CJ gets 10-12 carries max)

14.0%
  4. Shake up the OL (Bench Starters)

12.0%
  5. Same Game Plan as Last Week/Season

6.0%
  6. Change Blocking Scheme

28.0%
  7. Other

8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Address the running game in the offseason. for now, screw it, throw that s***

To much is going wrong in the run game, to many variables for a quick fix. I Think Jake can handle that kind of burden. Even if he falls flat oon his face, it isn't going to stunt his growth. I mean just read up on him, this kid needs no training wheels.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. amy

amy Starter

I would rather see Locker working on his passing skills than trying to get the Oline to open up holes for runners. They can't and they won't. So just throw the ball and hope for the best. Who knows, it may just work!

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If I was MM I would strap on a Helmet and go out there and play because there is no way I could be worse than anyone on our offensive line!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak should play RB, because there is no way he could be worse than anyone already back there.

5. JCBRAVE

Favre played into his 60's, I'm sure Munchak could pull it off.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hes a hall of fame lineman. Your statement is not rationale what so ever!

7. JCBRAVE

That's the point.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Or offensive line.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I posted that we should start throwing the ball around before I found this thread. I'm glad I'm not the only one that's thinking that. Hopefully the coaches see it that way too.

There were things that really impressed me last week with our offense. Cook, Wright, and Locker were those things. Locker showed that he could limit turnovers and move the ball down the field. With Britt back in the lineup, that should become easier for him. Cook showed me that he's finally ready to be a primary target and Wright showed me he can do it in a game. I'm expecting both Cook and Wright being more involved in the offense which would only happen if we threw more.

If we come out throwing the ball I think we've got a good shot at winning this game.

10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Im fine with throwing the ball more, and was excited to see Locker play well last week, I was surprised that they kept him in the pocket all day. I thought throwing on the run was what he was best at. When will Palmer open the play book up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar