Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you pick any current NFL head coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    first let me say I'm just fine with Coach Fisher

but...

[IMG]

I'd take this guy. He's my kind of coach. Just imagine how Cowher would have handled Adam Jones. Cowher doesn't f around. The guy is intense. He's a real coach.

Bill Belichick is a salad tosser.:yes:
  2. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
    I'd take fish
  3. ZELL22 Starter

Moolah:
    $10
    I'm buggin over here, Fish was an option right????, we have one person saying they're cool with Fish. Fisher is one of the best coaches in the league. To work with what we have had here the past few years takes a little away from him somewhat, but I honestly believe that he is THE BEST coach for the Titans. Screw Bullchitchik, Reid, and all the newbies that have just come into the league, they wouldn't do jack with this team but disappoint us. I have higher expectations of Fisher this season, and the only bone I have to pick with him is WHY THE H-E-L-L DOES SCHWARTZ STILL HAVE A JOB WITH THE TEAM??????? He must have pics of Fish doing some things he shouldn't be doing......
  4. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
  5. ZELL22 Starter

Moolah:
    $10
    Ok, now we're cookin......Fish!!!!!! lol
  6. ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    FISH!....a schwartzless Fish that is! I cannot believe they didn't fire that moron this offseason...what does he have to do? We can't get worse than #32.
  7. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $113
    I'm happy with Fish but if we were to pick a new one I like Nolan out in San Fran.
  8. johnnybow Guest

That's what I thought when Mora was hired. But he lasted longer than I thought he would.
  9. DCtitan49 Guest

either Bill Bellicheck or Norm Chow...i want to see how he would do.
  10. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    i knew the crazy homers would arrive to this thread eventually. Fisher over Belicheck? lmao
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.