Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you have Wes Welker...

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Ten_Titans, Sep 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    True. I thought the same thing, right after reading the post he dropped a catch and fumbled the punt. Peyton trusted him and kept going his way. I'm very surprised with the TDs he has, I thought more rushing attempts would have been made if lose to the goal line. I hope they keep it up though!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I'm playing one guy with Peyton and another with Welker.

Up by 18 in the fourth and Peyton is still flinging it deep.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,921
    There's a guy in one of my leagues who has Peyton and Welker. He's up on his opponent 77.50-6.00. (he also has Baltimore kicker)
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,921
    Now up 85.75-6.00. SEVEN TDS.... wow.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,900
    There's a guy in my non-gotitans league who has Manning and I'd put money him still losing.

His remaining lineup is Montee Ball, Green-Ellis, Steve Smith, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, and Britt.

That's two spots(Ball and BGE) who will get you like a combined seven points.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    This thread may need to be changed to "If you have Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas..."

There is a guy in one of my money league who has both of them. He has 85 points between them. Yep.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    Cant win them all
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097
    im getting destroyed by one guy who has both, manning and welker but all my guys play sun and mon night. I am not worried because I have a stacked lineup: Matt Ryan, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Steven Jackson, CJ2k, and finley. Really hoping these guys help me offset the manning /welker affect! FMl lol
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,921
    Unless the rest of your opponents lineup is pretty mediocre I'd very worried lol. Not saying you have a bad team by any means... but ~60 points from a QB is going to be very difficult to overcome.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097
    I agree it will be very difficult but atleast i dont have to face any fantasy team with manning for the next few weeks after week 1 haha. and I still hate manning!