Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you have Wes Welker...

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Ten_Titans, Sep 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    True. I thought the same thing, right after reading the post he dropped a catch and fumbled the punt. Peyton trusted him and kept going his way. I'm very surprised with the TDs he has, I thought more rushing attempts would have been made if lose to the goal line. I hope they keep it up though!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,566
    I'm playing one guy with Peyton and another with Welker.

Up by 18 in the fourth and Peyton is still flinging it deep.
  2. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,276
    There's a guy in one of my leagues who has Peyton and Welker. He's up on his opponent 77.50-6.00. (he also has Baltimore kicker)
  3. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,276
    Now up 85.75-6.00. SEVEN TDS.... wow.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,189
    There's a guy in my non-gotitans league who has Manning and I'd put money him still losing.

His remaining lineup is Montee Ball, Green-Ellis, Steve Smith, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez, and Britt.

That's two spots(Ball and BGE) who will get you like a combined seven points.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,259
    This thread may need to be changed to "If you have Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas..."

There is a guy in one of my money league who has both of them. He has 85 points between them. Yep.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    Cant win them all
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,846
    im getting destroyed by one guy who has both, manning and welker but all my guys play sun and mon night. I am not worried because I have a stacked lineup: Matt Ryan, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Steven Jackson, CJ2k, and finley. Really hoping these guys help me offset the manning /welker affect! FMl lol
  8. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,276
    Unless the rest of your opponents lineup is pretty mediocre I'd very worried lol. Not saying you have a bad team by any means... but ~60 points from a QB is going to be very difficult to overcome.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,846
    I agree it will be very difficult but atleast i dont have to face any fantasy team with manning for the next few weeks after week 1 haha. and I still hate manning!