If you could have any active ex-Titan come back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Kearse was hurt all the time- still is. Henry had one good season with us when his career was in jeopardy. McNair is no way a top tier QB any more.

LoNeal on the other hand- remains the best active former Titan at his position.

2. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

1. Kearse
    2. Lorenzo Neal
    3. McNair

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

vince young, and on your earlier post of Calico not getting enough chances, dude calico was never good, a #4 at best, Steve McNair made him look sooooooo goood and gave him soooo much credit that he wasnt due for, he wasnt athletic, fast, or agile enough to be a good WR, and his hands were poor.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

You obviously saw nothing of him pre-injury, he was showing flashes of greatness (I say flashes because it was just the preseason) he could have been a great reciever if he hadn't destroyed both knees.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

I agree with this

6. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I change my Vote. I choose Mike Himerdinger. "ex titan" dosent say player

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

who the h*** is that???

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Some things I just can't resist. Calico's knee injury had nothing to do with his bad hands. He couldn't catch consistently BEFORE the injury. They took him on as a project- he never panned out. It would have been a great story for a MTSU "home grown" to do well- but let's face it. The guy was not NFL caliber despite the injury. The football bounced off his facemask in practice! End of story.

10. Morph

Morph Revolution

Actually before his first knee injury he was a reliable target and his size was almost perfect for the WR position. I believe if the whole knee injuries wouldn't have happened then he would be a good #2 receiver...either for us or for another team, but we'll never know. Three things are for sure about Calico...he wasn't the best, he wasn't the worst, and he had a lot of potential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar