If you could change one pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, May 14, 2014.

1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

"Mr. Haslam and Coach Pettine had called me down to the draft room a couple of times throughout the night, and we had almost made trades with Tennessee and Dallas and backed out,'' he said in the radio interview. " ...
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Maybe, when we were picking in the 4th there were 3 RB's I liked enough to draft.
  3. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

Im personally glad we didn't go this route. Jimmy g vs mett, I don't see a whole lot of difference between these guys as far as instant or longterm success in the nfl. Sankey vs 4th round rbs, I see a bigger gap there.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

This is my feeling too, we got a QB in Garoppolo's neighborhood, Sankey is all around better than any of the 4th round RB's.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Very true
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I really like Sankey but I keep looking at Seastrunk tape and wondering what if.
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Man. Names are getting worse and worse. Lache, pronounced "Lake?" Like stomach ache? That may be the worst thing I have ever heard.
    Til now, I thought it was pronounced "leShay" which is Ebonics, but still much better

That may be worse than Hasean "ha ha"

Parents need to be smacked.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Haha, true. I thought it was Lashay too, thought just straight up naming him Lake would be weird as well. If he has a huge game I can see a headline like "Great Lache!"
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

ehh he is overrated due to his speed and couple splash plays he makes each season. He struggles against decent competition and has a little bit of CJ to him in that he looks for homeruns rather than 4-5-6 yarders.