If you could change one pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Definitely would have gone with a WR instead of Huff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:scorebad:

There were on the phone until 5 seconds in the war room and then they threw their hands up.

Webster comments = damage control

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He was just pissed the pizza was late and the guy on the phone said it would be another 10 minutes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

watched both. Avery's a better player all-around and in the locker room. i love Jackson but he can't play in space at all.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I would have taken stanley jean baptiste in round 2. Then seastrunk in the 4th.

Obviously I wish we would've been able to trade down, but its hard to pick another player, considering what was left, over Lewan at 11.

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Honestly with Gilbert, Barr, and even Ebron gone... I'm happy with BPA in the first round. I really wish the trade would have gone through but not if the value wasn't there. Then being able to trade down and still get B-Sank was awesome.

If I had to change one pick it would probably be for Pierre Desir instead of Huff. Honestly though I don't really know much about either except for their media coverage. I would of also been okay with Telvin Smith there, but that's probably me just being biased.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

In arguably the deepest class of WRs, I thought we shoulda gotten one tbh.

Still though, I'm not that mad at the draft. If Lewan is that good and Bishop turns out to star in Wiz's O, then those are pretty good picks. I also really like the Jones pick, and am happy with the Zach and Avery picks as well. Perhaps by default then, I'll say Huff.

Anyway, back to WR for a second. I'm a fan of Prestron, and I think he deserves his chance as the #4. I can really see him making the a big jump.

Then in a couple years, when Nate probably moves on, we'll have a 15-lbs heavier/stronger JH as the #1, Wright as the #2. Assuming Michael progresses, he can man the outside in 3-WR sets and sub-packages. And if doesn't make the jump, we can just draft a WR next year I guess.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'd have gladly reached for teddy @ 11

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Manziel in one got a backup ot richardson as an undrafted fa

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think they could have kept Lewan at 1 and been more proactive to get Carr.
    Dogs knew The Raiders wanted him in the second.
    Of course then you don't get Stanky..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar