If you could change 1 thing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep. 2003 season (McNair's co-MVP year), January 2004... I was in Baltimore for our victory against the Ravens the week before. That was glorious.

And yea, that drop pissed me off, but what pissed me off more was the no PI call. Blatant, textbook pass interference, and of course, the refs let it slide.

Drew still should've caught it, but he was badly interfered with.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

I didn't read all the posts, so hope this stayed on topic but theres three things that come to mind and I'll list in order.

1. Fire Jeff Fisher sooner

2. Ray Lewis doesn't break CJ's ankle in the playoff game circa 09'. I was at that game, sitting right behind Lendale White's uncle (my friend went to UNC with David Thornton so we used to get the family seats). Funny side story, White's uncle was screaming the whole first half, belligerently and embarrassingly, to get LW the ball, then LW F's up in second half and the uncle is silent.

3. And this could very well be #1. Draft JJ Watt instead of Locker and wait on the QB until 2012.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Watt gets busted for roids multiple times and is out of The League now if drafted by the Titans.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Wow I get sick of y'all acting like VY was just horrible. VY won games. Yes he in an idiot but he was a winner. Would you rather have had Matt L? It's not to late he's probably uncle Ricoing right now. 2 time pro bowler? Best win percentage in Tennesee Titans history. Better win percentage than Steve McNair, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Donovan McNabb, Cam Newton, Drew Brees, heck even Matty Ice oh yea and Jay No Heart Cutler. He did some dumb things but he won. Fisher wanted Matt L that was no secret and Bud wanted VY. VY is the best quarterback in that draft hands down (talent wise) I hate how y'all switch on on players that were Titans. When VY was running for touchdowns or leading game winning drives y'all was going nuts they make dumb choices "oh they suck awe they a bums" tell you one think you put Lockers head on VY body Marcus wouldn't be on this team.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

welp you are just totally wrong about 'the Diva'

lots to hate about the punk

remember when Vincent decided to take thursday off for ice cream before w2 of the 2010 season. Titans lost at home to stoolers who had Charlie Freain Batch at QB. Lost 19-11 because an idiot QB wanted stupid sprinkles

and of course there was the naked dude dancing and the slap fight at a strip club

what a total idiot goofball

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

yeah- we really blew it. I mean- VY killed it with those other 4 teams that gave him a chance after us.

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

you left out:

throwing pads into the stadium, the "hot wings" suicide search, the "retirement" contemplation after year one, the "refusal" to go back into the game after his second INT in the JAX game (which was absolutely horrible decision), "missing the airplane" to the ?eagles? game, fist-fights with the D in training camp, "brilliant" quotes such as "can't nobody tell me nothing" and "pretty real good".........

I'm sure I'm leaving out others- but yeah- "he's a winner" :crazy::facepalm::puke:

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At least 2 Titan teams since 2001 could have reached a Super Bowl if Ray Lewis was put in jail for being the criminal he is, so that's the one thing I'd change. Twice that POS kept us out of reaching Super Bowls.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

All revolves around McNair to Dyson. Different play-call , something different. Anything to get #9 the ring he deserved. Nothing else close.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Al Del Greco. January 7th, 2001. I wish we would have cut him on January 6th.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar