If you could bring back one Titan not names Eddie George or Steve McNair?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you could bring back one Titan (not named Eddie George or Steve McNair) in prime of their career (no Oilers) in hopes of having the biggest impact in regard to turning things around who would it be?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Named**

d'oh!

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Bullock? KVB? Not sure. no QBs worth a **** makes it hard.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

2008 Albert Haynesworth. No question. Biggest impact in one season of any Titan ever, and maybe any DT ever.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, it's tough.

Bulluck, Mason, and Kearse were the first few that popped in my head.

I'd probably say Kearse for our current situation... needing pass rushers.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't think choosing a one year player is what it's about though. Lol

He was only dominant for two years. Granted, the same could be said for Kearse.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Realistically, aside from O-line and George/McNair, you'd probably only choose between Bishop, Rolle, Mason, Bulluck and Kearse.

Man, that's sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

He said "in their prime." Gotta take It for what it says. In his prime, he wasa bigger impact than most other players in history.. His was just a VERY short prime

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

yeah agree with Nicksmith on Kearse. Although Bulluck was one of my top 3 favorites.

10. nickmsmith

yep. Bulluck would be horrible on this current squad. Total 4-3 player, he would be fruitless on this squad. Not really a blitzer, and not big or strong enough for ILB.

Mason, with no QB, Mason would be underutilized.

Of those, Bishop would be the most valuable. Rolle would be a welcome commodity, but I don't think he'd be a season changer.

Kearse in his first 2-3 years would be a good choice, I suppose. More of a 4-3 guy too, though.

Gotta stick with my Haynesworth vote, even though he is a turd. Never, AFAIK, has a DT had that much impact on a team's season. He was on God Mode that year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar