If we take Young.. Chow?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by theprizdfighter, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

How does Chow feel if we take Young?

I certainly don't think Chow is too enthused about having to teach Young his offense or to modify his offense for Young.

What if Leinart is available at the third pick and we still take Young? Which could happen if Saints sign Brees and don't trade down.

Chow would obviously like to have Leinart. I feel if we draft Leinart he'd be able to start right off the back having already played in Chow's offense for three years. He'd really only have to adjust to the speed of the game and NFL defenses.

Chow likes Cutler and wouldn't mind having him.

How do you guys feel about this?

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

The thing is we won't be in that situation because if the saints to sign Brees they will trade down and pick up some more picks and whatever team they trade with will either get Young or Leinart.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Young will not be picked before Leinart anyways. Besides I doubt he cares, or maybe I should say, I doubt his caring has much influence, Reese will draft who he sees as the best fit for the team.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I know everyone has said if the saints get brees they'll trade down, but what evidence do we have on this? They might be going after brees because they really want one of the other top 5 players (d'brick, hawk, williams). That could be a scary upgrade...

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that leaves Young out:brow:

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We get lienart...

If brees goes to the saints and they decide to take williams or dbrick we will take lienart. I'm convined he will be the top QB on that board. He's the least risky pick.

Hasn't young fallen a little? He didn't work out at the combine. Not just throwing he didn't run either. Running is what he's supposed to do best. He measured out fine at 6'4 1/2 229 lbs and then there was the wonderlic debacle. What reason has he given us to be more confident that he is the right pick?

By working out at the combine throwing and everything he could be seen in direct comparison with other players. Why didn't he at least do some of that? The guy is an incredible athlete right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar