Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If we Lose to Miami is the season OVER?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SpongeBob, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $3
    I routinely wish a career ending injury on Gayton Manning.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    It's way too early to be looking at the draft. People start early every year anyway, at least wait until the bye. I'd say also wait until after the bye to rule the season meaningless. There's a lot of football to be played. I think part of the problem with the team is that if we aren't going to the playoffs they think games are meaningless, when they need to be playing as if every game was their last. I don't want a top three pick next year, but I'd like one in the 5-8 range, and I think that's where we'll be.
  3. Sledge Guest

Well that's two big things there, we lose AND lose big. If we lose 17-13, is the season over? No, there's hope. If we lose 28-7, it doesn't look so good, especially considering we play Dallas next week. 0-3 is never that alarming, but 0-4 is a sign...
  4. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    But that team didn't start 0-2
  5. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Well if you want to get all technical ....

Bennett backing up as our #3 QB today. How long until we see a Bennett reverse flee flicker to Young. Bennett use to be a QB and Young haters always say that he will end up a WR so the play would seem pretty destine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.