If we go QB in round 1, what positions SHOULDN'T we draft in round 2.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 13, 2006.

?
  1. RB

40.9%
  2. WR

59.1%
  3. TE

68.2%
  4. OT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Interior O-Line

4.5%
  6. D-Line

27.3%
  7. ILB

4.5%
  8. OLB

27.3%
  9. CB

27.3%
  10. Safety

13.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Looking at the mock drafts out there, there will be a heap of value when we pick in round 2 all across the board. I have seen guys like Kiwi, McNeill, Addai, Youboty, D'Qwll Jackson, Demeco Ryans, Jason Allen, Gabe Watson, Davin Joseph, Sinorice Moss and others still available when we pick in round 2 on various mocks. We could upgrade so many areas of our team - I would be surprised if we are locked in to one position in the 2nd round.

Presuming we go QB in the first, what positions should we steer clear of in the 2nd? (can vote for multiple positions)

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think there will be some good MLB talent early in that round but Reese will likely go BPA from a few positions.

3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

RB - we've used a 3rd rounder on that position this year and a 5th from last year.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think we'll look at the talent available at that time
    BPA is where we'll go

if Kiwi is there .....
    Carpenter / D'Qwell
    Max Jean-Gilles
    but, I hope LenDale and hs hammy is there :wink2:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

BPA except TE.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Although I have my prefernces, I think this may be the best answer. Of course some things could happen between now and then, but I'd be a little suprised if something major transpires.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kiwi dropping that far?

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Darnell Bing or Ko Simpson..one of them will drop to us.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

BPA except TE.

It is the only answer, IMO. You could make an argument at any position. Even if we lost Erron Kinney, the only way you take a TE is if Vernon Davis fell that far.

10. if darnell bing dropped to us that would be simply amazing, he could really fill that hole for us at saftey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar