Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If we cut Oher...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 13, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $826
    Roos to the Steelers?
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,090
    Why would he restructure? He's well worth his $6M this year.

And I really dont get why we're all trying to dump a good LT, have you guys not seen Stingily and Otto play? They suck!

Unless we can get a 3rd rounder or some other asset, I see no need to move a productive LT. Yes Roos is on the decline, but he's still pretty good, Im in no hurry to see him leave. But if another team sees our abundance of tackles and wants to make an offer, I'd listen.
    nickmsmith, TitansWrath and Big Time Titan high five this.
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    We're keeping all 3 guys. No trading or cutting is going to happen. Why would they cut Oher when this is Roos's last year under contract and we'll just need another OT next season after he leaves?
    The Hammer and JCBRAVE high five this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,194
    Not a bad problem to have. It's nice to have too many quality OL instead of not having enough of them.
    Zappa71 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,302
    There is no point in cutting Oher before he plays a single game.
    Zappa71 and nickmsmith high five this.
  6. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    That still makes no sense. It's not like we're in cap hell and need the space. I'm tired of making moves just to save money. If nothing else, by keeping all 3 it's insurance against one of the 3 getting hurt.

Now if they were rumors of trying to trade Roos, maybe I could see some value in it. If we could pick up a good pass catching TE or a big bodied WR I'd be all for it.
    The Hammer and titans92790 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,739
    Good grief - why is everyone trying to unbuild the oLine.
    Fresh legs = a very good thing.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,615

I'd be so pissed if this happened. Oher is steaming hot GARBAGE, while Roos is easily one of our best players. This better just be BS rumor talk.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  9. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    I saw the tweet and Terry never said "release". He said the Titans could "move" Roos. There's a big difference.

Rotoworld first reported what McCormick said and they were the one's that used the word "release" for some reason. They later changed the wording.
    The Hammer high fives this.