If VY Not Healthy, Does/Should He Start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well if vince is limping around and is playing afraid of injury, we can't play him because that would hurt us more then help us..

QB's have beaten san diego without a scrambling QB...

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

We all know Vince will start so this thread is basically pointless.

3. you never know, vince might cry and pout some more and chow will throw him in time out :)

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

About as pointless as your Javon"greedy,injured,moaning,arrogant"Walker thread;).If Collins does start tho,i agree the Chargers pass rush could get after him.Have to use some 3 steps and release the ball plays,screen passes and rush the ball real well to help KC compete ,and negate SD's aggressiveness and use it against them.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People here think a hobbling Vince will still win us games, even though he can't throw. Because of the National Championship game. Remember that? Yeah. That's why vince will win. College.

6. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Everyone always tells me college is how I'll win in life.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Reading some of gloats comments makes me think of this commercial.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nl5gBJGnaXs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nl5gBJGnaXs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The problem is this goes beyond humor. To say vince is pretending to be injured as a butthole thing to say.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste..

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Are you Merril Hoge's boyfriend?

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

You could be onto something there:ha: You can tell just by looking at him on the sideline that Vince wanted back in that game.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat, i basically agree with you that if vince is only 75% we would be better with collins especially considering how vince relies on his legs but that comment about vince faking injury was so bogus and stupid i can't agree with you on anything for at least 48 hours. Maybe 48 days. However long it takes me to cool off..:banned: :banned: :banned:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar