If Turner doesn't come to TN?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Apr 28, 2007.

?
  1. Lock up Chris Brown

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Lure Cory Dillon out of retirement

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  3. Draft a RB

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  4. Devise a hot-dog on a fishing pole attached to the helmet of Lendale White

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Say GB lands Turner, what then?

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Then Lendale better get off the krispy kreme diet and step up.

3. dgood

dgood Guest

"Devise a hot-dog on a fishing pole attached to the helmet of Lendale White":ha:

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we trade for turner and then trade turner to detroit for calvin johnson in a blockbuster deal!

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I think it is obvious Fisher and co arent sold on Lendale, because if they were, why would then even talk about getting Turner? So, if Turner doesnt work out, I would be pleased with getting Michael Bush if he slides down to our spot in the second. He is Lendale on a work out routine, and I think is going to be a big time back.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I say lure KC with an offer for LJ.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

They already said he isn't being shopped around on ESPN it was just a rumour being thrown out there but he does want a new contract.

I say draft a guy with starters potential that can fill in as a third down back and situational for now while he develops. I'd start looking at around round 4 or so. Booker, Jackson, ect.

But RB's come and go. they can be found anywhere draft, FA, UDFA you get where this is going. So we shouldn't reach to get one.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I say the Titan grab somebody with a lot of potential, but had injury issues as a senior, on the second day. That way they can say they addressed the issue yet still not have done anything really.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I DUNNO

too many reports from to many places
    and the Titans are mentioned in damn near all of them

not sure it's strategic either way for the Titans to stay silent on the issue
    It's not like we were looking to draft a RB in Round 1
    Green Bay and Buffalo both could be - they need to be mum

it's damn exciting speculation though
    glad we got something else to ponder while we're waiting on our clock to start

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

In that case, get Brown to be White's backup. Rolltide told me so early in free agency, and I didn't believe him, but Brown's value has plummetted, and he should be more willing to meet our offers after the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar