If the Vols tank from here...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

After today if Dooley can win against miss st and hold close to bama and sc then win out I think they will keep him because we are "not supposed" to beat those teams this year. I hate that vol football has gotten to this level but sadly with today's game being so close with a chance to win in the end that will be the tone from the vol nation. By the way Tyler Bray is way way overrated. I had high hopes for this kid this year but he continues to make bad decision after bad decision that costs us games.
  2. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Problem today was the D. At times it looked high schoolish. Totally inept at getting off blocks. Bray didn't play a great game but the team did put up 44 points a supposedly a good Georgia D.
  3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Yes but Bray made some poor choices on the last few drives even before the fumble. Which is typical for a pocket passing QB that tries to run. Number one recruit for next year needs to be a kicker. Those points could have changes the play calling on that last drive and maybe Bray doesn't have to scramble. Yes I was glued to the tv and yes they did way better than I expected, but I'm still not getting my hopes up. Low expectations like I had today make for a way better feeling after the game when it's close.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've always said Bray sucks. No idea where the hype came from. Raw talent and potential, maybe?

He has never impressed me in big games nor beaten a team worth a poo.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Because he's tall and throws the ball really hard and really far.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Because it doesn't register with anyone like the people regurgitating it thinks it does.

... No one even talks about UT losing to small schools- because no one cares.
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Exxxxxactly. Happens every time.

lol @ every Vol fan that swore he was going to be an NFL great prematurely.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. World Peace

World Peace n/a

"The Next Peyton Manning".. Every quarterback this team has is the next Peyton Manning.. Except Tee Martin the game manager. lol
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

UT has never lost to D1AA and when is the last time UT lost to a small school? Wyoming?
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

the Vols, nor any other team, have never lost too a D1AA school while ranked so high

biggest upset in the history of NCAA football