If the rumors are true..........

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I dont see how people do not think Lienhart is the best QB in this draft...I love VY and Cutler, but Lienhart is I think the best of the three. I am going to be happy no matter what we do on draft day.

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I heard on mike and mike this morning that the titans brass are pushing the vince young button. to which i think meaning they are probably playing the smoke screen card so the jets dont trade up with the saints and try to get leinart and then the titans scoop him at 3rd but thats just a thought i dont think they will go cutler with this pick to kyle boller, alex smith aaron rodgers outta nowhere kinda guy he is no where near the talent of a young but it doesnt mean he or young will be successful i just think the potential upside is greater with VY and even matt leinart cutler probably wont go top ten.

3. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

two of those three (boller and rodgers) are under the tedford curse, and Alex Smith was only 20 last year so its hard to classify him yet as that type of pick

4. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

you got me on smith but i think smith will bust like the other guys its usually the sleepers in the mid to late rounds that prosper out of nowhere.

5. i think thats because they have something to prove to everyone, for example willie parker, now i dont think he did that great all year, but when he finally got in (against us) he had somewhere in the 200 yard rushing area and that was just an explosive game, if any of u watched it at home like i did the announcers were going crazy over him

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I don't see how people do

he had a great coach
    played in a great system
    had an All-American cast
    and was given every opportunity to succeed

BUT, after what I witnessed in the Rose Bowl, I have a slight idead that he's gonna struggle against pro defenses - and he just doesn't have enough zip on the ball

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

29 - 40 - 365 yards and a TD.

Don't know how you picked that up. I know his TD pass was a nice floater.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I could live with Matt Leinart. I'd be fine with that.

9. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

i guess we'll know in three weeks who they'll take you know one way or the other the titans will get the mcnair contract reworked this is just grandstanding by both sides then they pick up whomever they pickup and not this year and unless the team isnt doing well next year not next year will this years draft choice start it is far fetched to think that we are going to draft a guy let him sit half this year start him then give him the team next year its not going to happen and like I said mac will be there and look for volek to be a draft day trade like a 3rd-6th rounder for him.

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

but...you'd love you some Vince, right?????:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar