If the draft were today....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

We'd pick #10. http://www.nfldraftforecast.com/draft/order.shtml

Looks like only 2 teams have a higher opponents winning %, which I guess can make us a little prouder. And with the upcoming schedule, it probably won't get any better. So the tiebreaker may not be nice to us :hmm:

2. well that sucks, i just hope that calvin johnson can fall down to us

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he should take up spitting on women.

His value will plummet and Reese will definatly develop a man crush and probably trade up for him.

4. I dunno why everyone loves CJ so much, he's a top 5 college player yes, but how will him coming benefit the team, more than a top level defensive lineman/ LB, or safety...

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

It gives Vince a goto guy he can grow with. Like a Manning/Harrison thing. Right now he is spreading the ball around very nicely but he doesn't have someone the drop it off to. We could fill other positions with later picks, the second and third rounds are great spots for drafting defensive players.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

because we need a gamebreaking wr. it's hard to go 70-80 yards in the nfl without getting a big 'chunk" play in there. right now, i dont think we have anyone who can do that on a game to game basis.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd rather see a top DE, but maybe one isn't worth our pick and CJ is. If we can't trade down, you don't want them to reach to much for a need position instead of taking the best player. Now if the guys rate close, I think I'll take the DE.

Just at this point, it looks to me like CJ vs Gaines Adams. Doubt a S gets taken as high as we'll most likely pick, and same for MLB. CJ looks to me like a better prospect than GA, but maybe it's close.

I'm tired of getting all into the draft this early in the season :hmm:

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

You must not be too tired of it, considering you started this thread.:))

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

touche

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think it's pretty ridiculous to start being too specific this early... Once we're in december, and have a better idea of where we'll pick, it's easier to think about. At this point, we could be picking anywhere from 1-3 to 12-18... Too much space, strategies would change completely. I think just talking directly about players and where they should project, and what positions are most important for us to address at this point...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar