If the dolts win...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

All I can say about the AFC Championship game is that my attention will be keyed in on the loser.

I'd much rather watch the pain of the loser instead of the elation of the winner.

Does that make me bitter? Hell if I care. :ha:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - I agree

plus I hope the "winner" is too damaged to win the SB

3. DJB

DJB Starter

I would like Saints and Pats...Saints win

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

saints and colt.....saints win.......manning meltdown on the biggest stage.

5. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

i agree with everyone. i hate both teams equally. so this is hard. brady and manning are both babies if they dont get their way and belliceck to. i hate how the pats played us in that last game to esp brady how he acted. i was thinking tho how good would it be for manning to get to the bowl and choke big time and for him to get that close and never get back because they have a lot of free agents this yr. just a thought. idk flip a coin i guess. watching manning lose and never get back seems like a good time to me. lol

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Cosign.

7. That's my preference as well...

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Exactly!!!

and I've got to echo the others... Geaux Saints! I ate at a local cajun joint here in Knoxville today. The owner is from N'awlins and was wearing his Saints jersey.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I can't believe that the Bears aren't seeing any love on this board. I think the Bears D has a better chance at chasing Manning out of the pocket. Manning runs like my aunt Gracie........but I think she's faster.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I just want the Colts to lose.

Two reasons:

1. If the Colts win, Rolltide will send himself blind thinking about his boy Peyton; and

2. I don't want Colts fans to ever stop thinking like this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar