If the dolts win...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I can hardly say it out loud but if the dolts win I really don't know if I can watch the SB. I could only imagine how much panty manning commercials we would have shoved in our faces if mr. whinny finally gets the monkey off his back. I don't think it will happen however since everyone knows that somewhere carved in stone by the football gods it states -no manning shall ever win the big one.:grrhee:

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm smack talking pats fans every chance i get, but i'm certain they'll beat the Dolts.. no doubt about that.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The lesser of two evils resides in Foxboro.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Colts D transformed sometime after the end of the regular season. If they don't have to rely on Manning to win the game (and he doesn't melt down), I think they have a solid shot at winning it all.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

How long can it hold up? They played two teams who didn't pay any attention to the game plan being used against them. The colts put 9 in the box at times during the Chiefs game, and they ran it anyway! The chiefs lost that game, they gave it to the colts.

However, if their D can hold up against the Pats, I think they can cruise through the actual Super Bowl.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Go Colts:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Let Manning get his ring....maybe he will retire.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'd rather the saints and bears play in the super bowl...i don't want to see the pats or clots in the super bowl...

but i guess i agree the lesser of the 2 evils is New England...

down with the clots...

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Not all of us feel that way. After watching Bradys' body language towards the Titans players during their visit here weeks back, I hope the Dolts stomp his arse back to New England. Atleast the Dolts have some respect for us. (After the 2007 season, the Dolts will have alot more respect!)

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Amen to that. It's like..."who do I hate less...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar