If PacMan was Playing...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo tha Titan, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Can only stay pissed for so long. Time heals wounds. Now we (or I rather) want to se him helping the team again asap

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

If Pac were here, and if jump vertically fifteen feet, and if Vince actually was Superman, but wasn't allergic to Kryptonite, and if our O-line was made up of really fast Ents, I'll bet that we could easily go 12-4 for the season, and maybe even the playoffs!! :woot:

Whatever. "If" will always be a stupid game.

(No diss intended, Bobo...I'm sure you already know this.)

4. Bobo tha Titan

Bobo tha Titan NFL's ThinkTank

Harper was in a cover two type of play, so when he didn't have anything in the flat he should have drifted back looking for a receiver on a crossing route. Problem is his speed is suspect and he never found the ball because if he had any clue where the ball was he could have made a play on the ball or at least made the tackle, which probably would have resulted into a field goal with the way their offense was playing.

5. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

if pac was in, they wouldnt of been in zone coverage. harper isnt fast enough to run man on galloway

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahhahah omg i didnt wanna look ahead....but ok....hahah....harper's test is really comin up....and JS needs to make sure that hope helps out on that side more so than usual with such star studded ultra-WR combo comin up

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he would be playing if he had his head on straight but he's not playing because he's a POS and shouldn't be brought back. if we're smart, we have to move on as if pacman never comes back because if we do bring him back and depend on him, he could do something else and get suspended and put us in another bad spot. we can't depend on pacman.

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar