If Organization Serious About Winning Get Top Tier Coach For 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Thats what i think.If Adams was willing to break the bank and go all out for Peyton Manning then if he really wants to win that badly he will get rid of Munchak and bring in a top tier coach to get this team headed in the right direction.I do think coaching ineptness has a lot to do with us losing games and failing to utilize players talents that are already on this team.We can do a lot better than this and if we can fill some holes in free agency and the draft this team could be much better especially with better coaching this next season.....

Thoughts?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I don't think anyone here will disagree with you there.

But a question for you, in your Avator (account picture), please tell me that is a #9 jersey... and not a #5..... its hard to tell...

3. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

he's not getting fired.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

If they are going to spend money on coaching, it should be on OC and DC....and hire a top QB coach/mentor who can work with Jake....or the next QB we draft.

Head coaches get a lot of credit, but no head coach in this league is going to fix this team by himself.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I doubt Munch gets fired.

The only reason Adams went after Peyton so hard was because it was a once in a lifetime chance to get a HOF'er that could come in and possible turn us into an instant SB contender. There are no coaches out there like that. It would be more like if Belicheck somehow got fired by the Pats and was looking for work.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

RollTide would be quick to point out even Bill had a rough time before Brady came into the league.

HoF QB>HoF coach

Bud was right to pursue Manning, but the way he did it wasn't right for a guy like Peyton.

7. Thaddeus43

Munch just needs to take a page out of the Beliceck playbook and learn how to cheat.

If you're not trying to cheat, you're not trying to win. Thats my motto

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate cheating, but it beats losing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Its only cheating if you get caught

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

VY would be a solid QB coach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar