If only we had a real coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A few tiers? How many coaching tiers are there? Lol

You're acting like Kubiak is in the Belichick tier and Mularkey is in the Whiz tier.

Just to reiterate, I HATED that we brought Mularkey back. Although I said I prefer him over Chip. Got a lot of crap for that, but Chip is beyond a joke.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Well let's see

Theirs great
    There's pretty good
    There's good enough to win with (kubiak)
    There's average
    There's bad
    Then there's the Mularkey's of the world.

So ya, a few tiers

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Talent can mask a lot of deficiencies. As you said, GM and a coach on the same page is important. Like you I'm cautiously optimistic. First time in a long time the opening FA moves actually make sense. Still want a RT though.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Obviously when this decision was made I was upset.

However, I won't be one of those fans who hated the decision, and plan on blaming every single thing that possibly goes wrong on him, even if he had nothing to do with it. Never understood those fans.

I'm pulling for Mularkey to completely shock me and make some smart decisions this year.

Oh well, really doesn't matter. Those fans even if we win more than expected will say "Imagine, we could have made the playoffs with a solid coach!" I'll gladly give credit when credit is due for Mularkey. He's a Titan, so pulling for him just as much as any other person involved with this team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Look at me I'm such a good fan! I never judge the stupid moves the Titans make! I'm so much better than the POT cuz he calls the Titans out!

Lol

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You got it all wrong. It's not that we think we're better than you at all. It's just that you're acting like a whiny little ***** right now and we aren't.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I remember catching heat when I made a thread about axing Eugene Amano waay long before it was common knowledge he was never going to be good

This is the nature of the online community

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Sure. Then again, we are all wrong sometimes too. Some of can't admit it, but we are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar