If only we had a real coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Can you imagine how exciting it'd be of we actually hired a coach who had a slight chance to grow with all these moves j rob is making. The fact we have mularkey totally tempers.my excitement,it's like seeing a Christmas present in your living room in july, but you gotta wait a long time before it's actually used. Damn it amy!!

Oh well, j rob should be able to hire a good coach in a year two max.

• High Five x 2
    • Boring x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
  2. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Hope Mularkey kills it!

Long live Mularkey!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Only thing mularkey kills is his wife's sense of smell with his night farts

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  4. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

LMAO, last time I looked if your called coach by the players, paid to coach by ownership... then by definition you are a "real coach". Still with this sour grapes BS? So what they didn't hire the guy you wanted, they didn't hire the guy I wanted either or for that matter the 72 different names floated about that every other fan here had an opinion about. I would Frozen ya and tell you to Let it Go BUT...

• Boring Boring x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think Robinson & Mularkey are on the same page with the players they've brought in so far. That's a damn good thing. Mularkey deserves a chance to see what he can do. Robinson is giving him help though.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

But those two wins last year. We needed them so bad.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No choice but to hope for the best with Mularkey. I'm highly skeptical he's going to magically turn into a great HC at 54 years old in his 3rd chance at the gig. If you want to search for optimism though, I suppose it isn't really fair to judge him based on last year. And it's not as if he was really in great situations in his previous two gigs as HC.

I'm not even sure I buy those excuses but it's at least worth noting.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mularkey got done dirty in Jacksonville, no doubt. Gene Smith, who is probably the worst GM in the history of pro sports, destroyed that roster and Mularkey inherited Blaine Gabbert. Then the ownership change happened after his first year and he got the axe.

He quit on the Bills though.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm not too worried about him. We probably aren't going to win games because of him, but I think he knows his role enough to put guys in good positions. He doesn't seem arrogant and stubborn like Fisher or Whisenhunt.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he's just as clueless though

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar