"If" one of the top 3 QBs fell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Feb 7, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

where are you getting your measurements from? Bridgewater is skinny but he's certainly over 200lbs, maybe barely, but he's not below 200 (at least he doesn't look like he weighs below 200)

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bridgewater weighed in at 214.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No

He will suck but make one highlight a game

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't get all of the hype surrounding Manziel...The college offense he ran, along with the Defenses he faced are WAY different than what he is about to witness....Best of luck to you little dude...I am not saying he will suck or be great, but the odds that he walks on guns blazing ripping up the league are minimal.

5. JCBRAVE

most fans dont care enough to break his game down and figure him out. they just see stats or highlights and get on the bandwagon

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll be honest --

If Manziel was available at #11 (which i'd say theres about a 5% chance of that happening) I would draft him. I love Locker, but he can't stay healthy. I don't see Locker ever as a Top-10 starting QB. I've been against Manziel, but he truly has a boom or bust potential. I also though Cam Newton was going to be a bust and he's proved me wrong. Manziel is undersized, but players like Wilson & Brees have dominated while being undersized. Manziel does play wreckless and that's what scares me --- the durability. He's extremely athletic, but we've seen (RG3 for example) that athletic QBs normally have durability concerns. His arm needs work, it's good, but not great, but he can make all the NFL throws. It's more of his decision making and play recognition that needs work than his arm. His attitude is another thing that I don't like, I just get the "rich boy I don't care" vibe from him, but I don't know him personally.

If Manziel is available, draft him. Boom or bust. All in.

7. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Well, I'm not a huge Manziel fan, but I do think that he played some pretty tough defenses, way tougher than any other top 5 QB in this year's draft class. I agree that his style will need to change if he wants to be successful/healthy. He handles himself quite well under the media and pressure since his freshman year, I must say. He parties real hard but plays harder and he's going to have to work harder than ever, which I have a hard time believing he can do. All the best for him, always want everyone to succeed unless he gets drafted by Texans or Jags.

8. JCBRAVE

Im going to give you a spelling lesson, it is reckless, there is no W

I dont think many people know how to spell reckless, so I just wanted you to be one of the special people that knows the truth

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What's funny is I was battling this in my head. I was like welll... reck isn't a word, but wreck is. Then I thought about the clothing brand "Young & Reckless", but thought they were trying to be wreckless and remove the W. I thought about this way too long and didn't want to google it lol

10. JCBRAVE

My brother has reckless written across his back, so we had to spend some time figuring it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar