Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"If" one of the top 3 QBs fell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Feb 7, 2014.

?

Would the Titans draft one of the top 3 QBs if they fell to #11?

Yes 26 vote(s) 61.9%
No 16 vote(s) 38.1%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,729
    What would the Titans front office do if Bortles, Bridgewater, or Manziel fell to #11. I'm not asking what you would want them to do (at least for the poll, feel free to discuss that in the comments), but what they would actually do.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    Do not like the Yes/No options. I would say yes to Bridgewater, no to Manziel and maybe to Bortles.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,205
    I'd be banging my head on the table over that decision. I love Locker, I'm only worried about his durability.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  4. GL2814 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $666
    With teams finding quality guys like Wilson, Kapernick and Foles in later rounds, it would be stupid for the Titans to take one that high if they're serious about giving Locker another chance.
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    What Hammer said.

I'll assume that the one to fall won't be Bridgewater, because at the end of the day he's the most complete QB prospect. He might be the most boring right now given Manziel's flash and Bortles being the new toy among the QBs, but Teddy doesn't fall to 11 and he's the only one I'd bang the table to draft.
    Architect, Luke Smartwater and The Hammer high five this.
  6. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,103
    Bortles is the only one I would be ok with personally if he fell. I said from the get go that I dont buy into Bridgewater and have so many questions about Manziel. I do however think that the Titans would take 2 of those 3 if they fell. I hate that, because I am a Locker guy myself and want him to have another chance to stay healthy and produce. This would be his third season to start, lets see what he has.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,386
    If one of those 3 fall to us we would draft them no questions asked. I do doubt Manziel because I fear his game might not translate but I think our FO would take the gamble and hope that his drafting reinvigorates the fans and puts butts in the seats. If Manziel totally flops we still have Locker on the bench to potentially save the day. In the end we'd be stuck with a wasted #11 pick but Manziel would do much less harm to the team than VY since he will be signed for a shorter deal and for much less money.
  8. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,103
    That situation could prompt some team to give up ludicrous amount to trade up to our spot as well. Its far from a no questions asked type of deal. Draft one of those guys, start them, they suck, Locker comes and plays lights out for half a season, now you got two first round qbs to answer questions about. Its a recipe for a mess if you ask me.
    titans92790 and titan520 high five this.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,386
    Very good point. I totally overlooked that possibility. It would be a dream come true. This team needs picks and impact players at many positions to spend them on.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    Bridgewater YES,Bortles YES,Manziel NO
    Architect and nbtoppers2 high five this.