If not MM than who?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shane_mcmurdo, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Leslie? You talking about the guy having trouble staying on an NFL practice squad?

2. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

4.41 doesn't translate to talent. Probably why he's never been anything more than a practice squad member everywhere he goes

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

His avatar.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

There are quite a few people, especially on here, placing a huge majority of the blame on Mariota for these losses.

#14 Shane_mcmurdo, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Nobody. Mariota is our franchise QB.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are new here so I will fill you in on a few things
    • Often people here exaggerate out of frust ration
    • Do not take anything @TitansWillWin2 says seriously. I could go on for pages but let me just say this -- he still thinks Vince Young could be a star
    That is why Gunny said what he said. Do not get sucked in by people unable to see the forest through the trees.

That is why Gunny said what he said. Do not get sacked in by people who cannot see the forest though the trees.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Oh yeah, how did I forget?

NOODLE ARM!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

How are you ever going to know unless you put them in a game? Amaro came in and caught everything thrown his way, then we sit him last week. Makes no sense.

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Lets get Clip Board Jesus back!

10. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Amaro was also very talented in college and had promise. He also seemed to be in the right place at the right time that day. Chris Matthews, the nobody who had two which downs against the patriots in the super bowl for Seattle, got cut last year, just another example. I'm assuming he hasn't impressed anyone enough to earn his way on the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar