If no Mac means Law is your dawg...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 3, 2006.

?
  1. no. Keep #9

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. yes. Law can contribute right away

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't have the stones to answer this

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. maybe we should dump #9 and do something else or nothing at all with the $$$

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm with SK on this one. I don't want an aging vet. I was a bit shocked at the Mawae signing for that reason.

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

I want some Law in this town

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree a younger player would be better for us, but I also don't want some one to bring the injury bug in with them and have the rest of our team catch it like in 05.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd like to see Woolfolk beast some fools yo.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't really care if it's Law or not, but we need to bring in someone at CB, and he just seems to be the best option. Plummer seemed to get horrible reviews, and I haven't heard many other names batted around.

6. We do need an experienced CB, we have a LOT of youth at that position

7. Law would be an excellent pick up if McNair leaves, but if we do sign him, does that give us enough money for our draft picks? :hmm:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

struggling with that submit button ey? :ha:

It depends on how much Law wants, but I doubt we would sign him if it meant that we wouldn't have enough money to sign the rookies.

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Rookies should always be signed before anything no matter what

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

[​IMG]

How do you like him now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar