If no Mac means Law is your dawg...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 3, 2006.

?
  1. no. Keep #9

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. yes. Law can contribute right away

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't have the stones to answer this

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. maybe we should dump #9 and do something else or nothing at all with the $$$

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

**** Law - he gave up more penalties than Pacman last year..

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yes. Law can contribute right away

I am very surprised by this result.

3. I have no interest in Law

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I abstained from voting in the poll.
    Where does this interest stem from... if you were to speculate, SK???

5. I'm sure a lot of people would like to add a good CB right away.

6. I forgot to mention the other factor for Law

Loads of PENalties

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

are you saying that Law is a good corner? Just cost prohibitive and not the type of character the Titans need in the role of vet leadership?

That is what I am drawing...

I myself am concerned for Jones. He needs a Samari Rolle type riding him and grapping him by the face mask... bring him the "real" as some might say... How about this SK... do you think that Pacman Jones and his baggage are driving this interest in Law... McNair saga aside???

8. Law has his own baggage. Remember his drug arrest a few years ago?

I don't see the need to spend the money on an older vet who isn't going to be around by the time we are competitive. If we're going to do that, it should be McNair since he can help mentor Young. Plus, I'd rather we have one of our younger CBs (i.e. Reynaldo) on the field to develop.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm for bringing in a cheap vet CB. I have your same concerns about Law. I also think that Law just seems to be looking for the pay day. I don't think that winning a SB is his top priority at this point.

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

By the time we are competitive our corners hopefully will not need to be guided...I hope they are the ones doing the guiding..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar