If no Mac means Law is your dawg...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 3, 2006.

?
  1. no. Keep #9

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. yes. Law can contribute right away

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't have the stones to answer this

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. maybe we should dump #9 and do something else or nothing at all with the $$$

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

conditional... approve... disapprove poll...

I'm a hair trigger from making it public... but some people may need a closet to hind in. Except Ewker... dear Lawd! no more rant...ok people...

Mac9 goes and Law comes in...

can you dig it?

2. i think that we need law he can help us out a lot, and mcnair is over the hill

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I didn't make this poll public btw. I felt like it for a second then I figured it was pointless. I would like to point out that there is a question mark forming over Pacman's head. There is a chance he might be the starting pine rider. It might just be like that. This guy Law has got every bit as much time as McNair... does he not? Does Law just make a bad situation worse for us in Tennessee? Is McNair gone anyways so we might as well? Or is that just irresponsible?

I don't know the answers... I'm just making up questions.

:coffee:

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Won't Law command almost the same salary as McNair is asking? I know he's requesting a ridicolously high price, though I don't know how high.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's what to expect:

Law visits. Lots of love from both sides. Reese says he wish he could sign him. No cap room. Maybe down the road when things are worked out with McNair.

He'll leave Law on the market until after the June cuts to drive down the price. Law is an overpriced luxery with limited upside. If Law is out there in mid-June and the Titans have some cap room, it might happen. But if the Titans are only 150K under the cap right now, no way anything will happen anytime soon.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm as uncertain about Law's value as I am McNair's. I don't see cutting McNair to get Law as a good move from a risk v. benefit standpoint.

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Mac's gone whether we like it or not, so if we can sign Law I say do it.

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I think if Mac is gone Law will slow the bleeding from the pain standpoint but you can never replace the face of the franchise (not in one year) unless they win an SB this year and Law is the SB MVP i think this would be a mute point by then though. And to dream of a SB this year is like.......thinking Santa Claus is real.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

But I sat on Santa's lap this past December and told him what I wanted for Christmas..he..he HAS TO BE REAL!!

10. I'm really not sure at the moment

I'd like to keep Mcnair, but at the moment it looks unlikely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar