If Munchak Comes Back Changes That Could Strengthen Team Overall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

If Munchak comes back i think Gray is gone being the scapegoat for this season.Williams would run the defense alone that would bode well for that side of the ball.Bring Pollard back and franchise or bring back Verner

Special teams was a disaster due to bad returning so bring Washington back.Make sure at all costs we have a solid return man.

The whole wild card here to me is the offense.We know Locker is coming back.I just have one wish though please get rid of Fitztragic and bring in a better back maybe like McCown from Chicago.Any decent backup will do but please no Fitz.If the defense is good and Locker suffers another injury we could get by with a game manager type QB.

Not sure we draft another QB but i think we should.

With C.J. most likely gone we can bring in a good back through free agency or the draft to pair with Shonn Greene.

At the receiver spot if Washington is gone at least bring back Damian Williams.That would mean us having Wright,Hunter and Williams not a bad threesome at all.

Delanie Walker has the tight end spot sewn up.

The offensive line should gel with another offseason although David Stewart should be cut.I really do hope Levitre improves he has been a disappointment.We will need to draft another offensive lineman hopefully in the early rounds.

With Gray likely being let go i think they should possibly look into letting Matthews go coaching the line and bring in someone else but i doubt it due to the brotherhood between Munchak and Matthews.

Don't like Munchak coming back but if he does there could be changes made to make the team stronger.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he gets rid of Twitches Ill pretend Im ok with his return.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Is anybody happy?

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I definitely think C.J. is gone.I think Stewart is gone as well.Wimbley should hit the road as well and that right there should free up some money we could use to bring Verner and Pollard back.

If we can get the offensive line healthy and bring in a fresh back to pair with Greene we could be a better offense.

I do hope Gray is gone and Williams stays not vice versa.If Gray stays and Williams leaves i'll pull my damn hair out or whats left of it.I think Gray is a huge reason the defense collapsed at times during the season.

If the defense gets stronger and Locker and the offense line improves we could be pretty good.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I doubt Williams will return. He'll get a better DC offer elsewhere. If Munch stays, Gray stays IMO.

Really hope to see Matthews gone as OLC. Levitre & Warmack need to improve.

This is just assuming Munch is back. If he isn't, Gray & Matthews are 100% gone.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Stewart and Wimbley must go A.S.A.P. That alone will go a long way towards helping us retain the talent we do have.

7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Also some good news. Webster said that we have left over money from last year, not sure how much but should add to the 11 million we have plus money from cutting wimbley, fitz, and Stewart. Still want cj back!

8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@terrymc13 9m
    Per league source if Munchak survives, a scenario exists where #Titans could part ways with Jerry Gray and make Gregg Williams DC.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Something else I would do is end all the projects, like Taylor Thompson.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I was leaning this way myself then I watched Julius Thomas this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar