If Munch Isn't Fired -- what do you do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Once Munch is gone, then you replace everyone from left to right. The only coach I want to retain is Shawn Jefferson.. I actually loved him when he played for the Chargers.. He has got the best out of our WRs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

According to all the mock drafts I've seen we lost any chance to draft him by winning today. Our only hope of getting him is if he miraculously slipped to us which I am not counting on. We will probably have to find our next starting qb thru trade or free agency then draft a young prospective qb to groom in the 2nd-4th rds this year.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Tommy Smith said that they were concerned about going into next year with a lame duck HC.

If we're wanting different coordinators year after year, we might just want to go ahead and hire a HC that can make better hires; or an HC that knows what the hell he's doing at least on one side of the ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Full-time Giants fan until there's a new head coach.

Serious. I should have just gone along with my parents when they tried to raise me a Giants fan. I would have seen my favorite team win multiple SBs by now. Instead I get this pile of **** every year.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

my biggest thing with munch is what is his role as head coach...usually a head coach is strong on one side of the ball or the other. does he hang out with the o line and brucey boy and let loggains run the o show and grey/Williams run the d and he just makes the practice schedules....that's what it seems like how he never knows who plays or how much or who left a game and whos even injured lol

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Bill O'Brien buyout clause for the NFL went down today. Looks as if he is wanting to get back. Can anyone gives us a solid breakdown of this guy. Strength and weaknesses in the past?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

5 people should be banned, I know that much.

I fully expect Munch to finish out his contract. This is a good team. Hard to say it- but they are.

And the players themselves lost more games than the coaches did.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

That actually isn't news. It happened a year ago.

Anyway, as a Penn State fan, he is a really good character guy and did a great job keeping that team together, he is absolutely awful at managing a game.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No you don't

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I know.

I'm a sucker for punishment.

Being a Titans fan is some straight S & M chit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar