If Munch Isn't Fired -- what do you do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hey if that happens penn state might take munchies off our hands

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

not only lose but to be embarrassed in every single game, this franchise deserves the shame

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am not a fan of the coaching staff...won't buy anything with the coaches name on it. I cannot believe anyone would root against the team because of the coach. I may be crazy frustrated and angry with ownership....but I will never root against the team.

I absolutely without any reservation cannot stand Manziel...will be more upset to have him on the team next year than Munch as a coach. But IF somehow Ruston gets drunk before the draft and they choose him...I won't quit being a fan of the team.

If you quit being a fan because of the coach well, you weren't a fan to begin with.

• High Five High Five x 8
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

uploadfromtaptalk1387758650248.jpg

Embrace it.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

And Pittsburgh. It kept us in the game vs. Houston. The only two games we won were the gameplan wasnt similar to today was vs the Jets and Oakland. Am I wrong? Worked vs the Rams when Jake turned it over twice. Like I said,I know its not popular and I want change too, but its all right there on the scoreboard to see. Yea, we scored more vs the Colts and Broncos,but at the end of the day lost. If this is the staff we come back with next season, bore me to sleep with your 1975 offense, our defense can play 40-60 plays a game and allow 13 points. Its the best formula with what we got, no matter how high we are takng WRs. JMO

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I have no say so in this team at all. So if Munch is fired, then I guess I have to live with the deal.

This is the bad thing about corporate America. We have nothing to do in their decisions..

Tommy Boy is lucky to be part of the Adam's Family and Munch's departure means nothing on his pockets..

Do we honestly think Tommy Boy is passionate about the Titans?? Let's get real. That's what scares the **** out of me.

8. Laserjock

Never. Dude will screw up once he gets to the NFL...watch.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Laserjock

What evidence do you have that leads you to believe he does not care about this team? He has spent a large part of his career in the organization....is married to bud's daughter. As much passion as Bud had for the team do you think he would have put that much trust in someone he felt did not share that passion?

Smith has for some reason already been convicted in this forum of something simply due to his weight. I have yet to figure out what the problem with hi is, other than people in general are just fed up, so he becomes the target.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What evidence has he shown to believe he will can Munch?

We can't even know if he will give Munch the ax or not. That's what a new Owner can do for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar