If Locker Stays Healthy All Season Do You Think He Can Lead The Titans To Postseason?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Didn't go to a single game last season for the first time since the Titans have been here.

So glad I can be excited about my team again.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I agree with some of the others who touched on this; This year will be very tricky and very telling at the same time. You can't help but have the notion that if Locker stays healthy and plays all 16 games and plays above average for the better part of the season - he could get locked up and then what happens?! We all hold our breath in 2015, 2016, 2017 that Locker doesn't miss 5 - 6 games for some injury.

I actually want to like Locker but he's let us all down to many times, glimpses and flashes only get you so far. Almost just hoping the entire team improves in many ways but still get a new QB in here - kid from UCLA I'm going to have my eye on - but so far away to even worry about this at the moment - let's see Locker one more year.

Interesting 2014 coming up for the state of the Titans future decisions.

3. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

yeah that game was a tough one to take but I think we are in a better situation now than had we gone 10-6 and kept munchak and his staff. I said I was done with munch as I left the stadium that afternoon

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There are other reasons too why the line should be better. RT was basically a speed bump all year. So was center for the part of the season. There was also little continuity. Schwenke missed camp and was a rookie; Levitre missed a lot of camp time and was new; Warmack was a rookie with some rookie struggles.

This year the only (likely) change will be at RT where either Lewan or Oher will start. All have been healthy and practising together. Familiarity is important in having a good OL. Also I have to believe the OL coach is a lot better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

The question is for how long??? I am excited too but I am not holding my breath because I think our QB situation is not great and we lost verner who I really liked.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Agreed. Last year I was saying pretty much what you are now, OLine takes time to gel.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This scenario might cause TWW2 to kill himself. Locker leading the team to the playoffs after cuttingCJ.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe

9. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

That pass to hunter made me cream my titans boxers

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

Since then only my spurs boxers clang in the dryer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar