If Jarvis Jones falls to ten do you take him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rodgev, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If we had the #1 pick I would take him there. Really high on this guy.

2. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

If Jarvis Jones falls to ten then nine GMs will be fired the day after the draft.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think we've already established we need a new DC. No point in ruining Jones' career to prove that even further.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He has serious injury concerns.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, if he is one of the top picks and gets Marcus McNeill'd, one GM will get fired.

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

He would be a great pick up, but way to many needs in front. Cannot afford to best available

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Despite the constant chiming from the so called experts that the Titans want to take a pass rusher 10th i don't see that. I don't see any major changes at DE for this year. Morgan played well enough to keep his job and Wimbley did not play terrible enough to lose his. Wimbley represents too large a commitment of money to just release or have on the bench. If a guy like Anash was there at 39 i could see drafting him and working him into the rotation but our starting DEs will be Wimbley and Morgan.

I wish people would stop the stupid 3-4 nonsense we are not doing that and it accomplishes nothing. The worst defense in these playoffs was the Packers 3-4 and they have a bunch of name players.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar