If i were GM....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

If i were our team GM (i know i am jumpin ahead to next season but still) and it was the 08 offseason....there would be two players on the top of my list...followed by a slew of others i would also want

1 - Randy Moss
    2 - Jared Allen

those two would really help some of our problems.....

3 - Michael Turner - he will be really expensive...so iffy; really decision depends on how white/henry/brown play this season....

----Alternative to Jared Allen would be Suggs...i really woulnt care who we got suggs or allen ...i would be hapy with both (perhaps suggs would be better fit though b/c he can also play OLB incase one of our star starters gets injured)

----Alternative to randy - really its not up for debate..currently no soon-to-be free agent WR can match up to him.....but Bernard Berrian as of now is the best alternate option to moss.

thing is....we should really have enough room though b/c....(according to ESPN.com):

"NFL salary cap rising by $7 million for 2008 season"

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

when the rumor was floating that Moss was trade bait in the pre-season - noone wanted him

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

lol...Bernard Berrian. Softest receiver in the league.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ok I'm GM and say we go 10-6 maybe 9-7 and go out round 1 of the wild card. Just a situation I don't see us going farther than a round or 2 in the playoffs this year.

It's FA:

I'm looking at signing Jared Allen regardless of his DUI's. He's a monster DE would make our Def. outstanding.

Micheal Turner would be a good pickup even though Henry showed us flashes this year of a great RB. LW turned back to form with a 2.5-3 ypc avg and Brown is gone which is for the best because he sucks.

Turner and Henry to big backs that can hit the homerun and pound it inside that combo would be awsome.

If we got those 2 guys I would not care if we got another guy in FA.

Our d-line is set if Al stays so no need for anyone to draft there or RB since it's Turner, Henry, and White.

So for the Draft we can concentrate on offense we can concentrate on WR, TE, and OG.

Def: MLB, OLB depth, CB depends on Pac and Griffen's growth but I like Griffen to lockdown a CB spot with Finny. S depends on Lowry's play but depth needed regardless.

Randy Moss - no chance we get him he will resign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar