If I were Bud Adams...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

If I were Bud Adams, who would I be most pissed at? Players? Coaches? Who would I feel is wasting my money more? I mean we all support the team as fans- tickets, PSLs, Jerseys, etc..., but he has to shell out the money.
    If I were Bud, I wouldn't mind losing as long as the team played like a team with heart. But so far, this is a very fractured team at best, and at worst they are doing stupid, stupid things. Albert's reaction today could be found criminal. Against the Jets and Miami we looked like we at least had something to build on. Against San Diego and now Dallas we looked awful.
    My feeling is there is blame to go around- bad draft decisions (with VY as the exception), bad coaching decisions (both personel and play selection), bad player moves (like trading or chasing away almost all of this teams identity), and bad judgement as to what is needed to bring this team back to a level of greatness. The bottom line: If I were Bud, I would look around the league at all the other teams who managed to rebuild without going through this and i would be highly pissed.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd move the team to Australia...

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It shouldn't even be a matter of him being angry or not. This is his business, and those under him have proven incompetent employees. Point-blank, he needs to do what's right, and alert Fisher, Reese, and anyone else, that if this continues, there will be changes. That's the problem here; there isn't a sense of urgency from anyone in this organization, and that concerns me.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

From the official Titans Coaching Application:

Explain the phrase "A Sense of Urgency"

Answer: Urgency....what is urgency?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar