If I know this forum....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Chris Hope better beware, the back stabbing is near. If he let's one ball get caught in his area when he returns the armchair GM's will be livid!

Remember our savior Roderick Hood? He tried out for the Rams this week, they passed on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hood was good til he had to give up his No.37 jersey. If it was up to dbc, we'd still be starting Nick "Burned Toast" Harper at CB.

As for Chris Hope, no one is turning their backs on him all of a sudden, we've already made it clear we want him gone. He's as much a liability in coverage as Harper was. Notice we win when he's benched?

And whats this "our savior" talk??? You're not apart of this team, you Fisher nut swinger.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I like Chris Hope. He has 5 picks this season in my madden franchise. Because of this, he may stay a Titan.

4. JCBRAVE

Oh I'm sorry, I probaly used too many words there.

Here.

[​IMG]

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Chris Hope is horrible (at coverage), he is extremely slow (for a safety) and a liability when it comes to defending the pass. However, he's still a decent run stopping safety. My biggest issue is his salary for 2011, it's way to high for him. I wish he would of taken a pay-cut this off-season.

Personally, I like Babineaux more. He's got better speed and much better coverage. This really helps out the passing game I believe. Especially since we have a bigger front 7 with the addition of Ayers, Smith, Casey, Klug, and moving JJ to DE.

As for Rod Hood, the only reason everyone loved him is because he was scheduled to replace Nick "burnt toast" Harper.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Better than I expected, only took one post to get one of our finer armchair GM's.

God forbid Griffin misses a game and another backup plays well and the Titans win. We should probably cut Hall now.

7. JCBRAVE

With Griffin you may get a blown assignment, but he makes up for it at some point. Hope never makes a play. EVER!

Half the time Hope plays, I think he's playing for the other team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Then why isn't Babineaux the starter? Munchak plays to favorites as well or he's putting the best guy out there?

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Then call Munchak and let him know because in your mind he must be playing favorites with a veteran.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

DONT DO IT.

He was terrible in my franchise, atleast coverage wise. Also wanted a ton of money in the off-season and his OVR went down to an 83. Instead, I drafted a 2nd round safety. 6'2 205, 88 speed, 94 HitPower, coverage and AWR are bad.. but his speed makes up for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar