If his name WASNT Vince Young..would he get credit?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYCTitanfan84, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No none of your answers are good enough for me. Would they be for you?

Let's say that 10 years from now the subject of vince young's retirement comes up with a coworker. You say man that vince is a sure hall of famer 2 MVPs and 2 super bowl rings what a player. And this coworker says yeah but i don't like him. Why, you ask? Well like dude i don't dig his style. And then there was that time in 2008(11 years ago) when he quit on us. You would think the guy was either a first rate moron or a..what?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We're going in circles here. Let's just agree to disagree and call it a day.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I personally could find a silver lining for KFC because he was humble and just "led" the Titans to a franchise tying best record of 13-3. People, especially in the south, will go to lengths to support a humble human being in all aspects of life.
    Vince, at this point, has become that guy and although I'm just a nobody fan I will support guys like that.

Anyone else think Lendale has matured a lot lately?

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

D@mn, what has this thread turned into? I mean the title was loaded as it is. Good grief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar