If he won't play, VY ready to go elsewhere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so that is why Young never bothered to go over and join in with Collins, Simms and the OC after the Titans offense came off the field? If you want to be in the mix get off your sorry butt and join in to see what the hell is going on!!!

Because CJ is a lot more productive than Young is. Collins is more prodcutive in moving the team than Young is. Slander towards Young?? LMAO at that comment. Take off your Young colored glasses

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

[​IMG]

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I agree - I'd like to see him fight for the job. We're all skeptical that he can really put it all together, but we have seen glimpses of a pretty good QB and a very good leader. If he can put it all together consistently, polish his passing and protect the football then everyone wins.

It'd be great not to waste a #3 pick, even though that's the direction we seem to be headed. Seems like the 1st step would be for Young to believe in himself that he can win the job back. If these comments are a sign that has happened then it's about time. He'll have plenty of chances in practice and preseason to show he's got his mojo back. Even if he doesn't win the #1 this season he needs to make it a competition.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Where do you draw that conclusion from?

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What pisses me off about the comments is that he is basically directing an ultimatum at Jeff Fisher and the Coaches. "You better give me my job back or else i'm going looking for another one!"

again, Fisher has always said VY is the future of this team at QB, so shut your punk mouth and get to work. Show the man, the coaches and the fans that you mean business by working your tail off and not spouting your mouth off. QBing is all about decision making, here's another poor one in VYs case.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

So now is every VY lover going to start hating on Schlereth like they hate on Merrill Hoge, for basically saying what everyone in football knows to be true?? That VY hasn't shown the mental capacity or the ability to make decisions to be an effective starting QB in the NFL.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

trade em to the fins

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think everyone has been waiting for a comment like this to come out of his mouth.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Those rosters bonuses are incorrect.Kuharsky blogged them and every site on the net has taken his word for it.They're not roster bonuses,they're performance related.He has to account for over 45% of the snaps to qualify for them.

He got the same bonus after his rookie year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar