If free agency begins tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tomachek2009, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd be good with going after Huff. And I agree with your post

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think the Titans are close to being a contender.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Not for a Super Bowl. But I think we've got a shot at playoffs with the right QB. The only problem is that I don't think the right QB is out there.

We'll see.

I do think we're a QB away from contenders though if Vince were still on the team this fall. But oh well

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Dude, I've noticed something about you that's kind of annoying. You never add anything to a conversation on here, you are ALWAYS negative and you're always over-critical. Is home life that bad? Cheer up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

Read my past 20 posts and try to tell me this again. It's absolutely not true. Here, I'll help you out. All these posts are within the last day:

My thoughts on a safety the Titans might want to target in free agency. (From this very thread.)

My thoughts on why drafting a WR in round 1 could cause financial problems down the road for the Titans.

My thoughts on why selecting Joke Locker at #8 wouldn't necessarily be a "reach".

My thoughts on whether CB is a need for the Titans in this draft.

You know what actually doesn't add anything to this forum? Guys like you making baseless accusations about other forum members' personal lives.

Call me negative if you want. I certainly don't mind. I prefer to think that I'm realistic and I try to help others get past their pie-in-the-sky dreams for the Titans.

Don't accuse me of adding nothing to the conversation, though.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think Toronto certainly adds to most discussions. He can be a bit negative... but he is a Titan fan after all. :)

7. TorontoTitanFan

I'll make an effort to be more positive. I can see how it would be pretty annoying.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

TorontoTitanFan is one of our better posters, negative or decisive, call it what you want, but he adds to most discussions. I'd prefer he lose that signature, but he like white pants.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Toronto,

I didn't mean anything by it. You've always had good things to add, I don't know why I said that. My boss was giving me trouble today and I lashed out. My apologies. So much negativity lately in football, I am just trying to find the place where the clouds separate and we can all enjoy it again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You have to have 50% success rate on your draft pics after 3 years to be a sb contender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar