If Fisher returns, who will play QB in 2011?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KelvisKblam, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

According to ESPN 360 Arron Rogers says he would like to be a Titan next season if Moss returns. :)

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd still take VY. VY hasn't reached his full potential. I feel that AR has.

Look what happened to Vick when they tailored a system to him and he was able to get some weapons (DJax, Maclin, Avant).

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I pray to God KFC is gone. The team can do anything, release Vince, re-sign Nickey for 5 more years, give Chris Hopeless a roster bonus, kick a dog, but please, PLEASE don't re-sign Kerry Collins.

I mean just look at his hands

[​IMG]

John Glennon on Twitter said "With Torry Holt unofficially retired, Collins has the most banged-up fingers in football. Both the thumb and middle finger on his right (throwing) hand are injured."

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Are you saying you'd rather have VY than Aaron Rodgers? You're crazy.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yes I am saying that. No I'm not crazy.

I'll take 2010 Vince over Aaron Rogers. You'll see why in 2011 whether its with us or with another team. He's become a very efficient pocket passer and he still has his mobility. On top of that, he just has that "it" factor.

I'm not saying Rogers isn't a better passer, but Vince is a better package deal.

Would you rather have Vick or Rogers?

6. xpmar9x

Obviously Vick. VY isn't Vick though. I'm a big VY supporter.. but if I had the choice between AR or VY, I would take Aaron Rodgers any day of the week.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We don't know what Vince can do though because he's been under Fisher his whole career.

Who looked better pre-prison Vick? VY did.

Vick's success this season has a lot to do with him having better weapons and a coach designing their offense around Vick's talents. If we had a coach who could do that with Vince I think Vince would be just as good.

8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

They have the QB already. Fisher will ruin any QB we have.

9. xpmar9x

Lets take this arguement to the Aaron Rodgers or VY thread.

10. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

It's Fishers fault, I'm glad VY isn't a p*ssy and just take it over and over from Fish. Go him. Fish is the real diva. I love when they question him about VY. It's obvious that it just irritates the hell out of him. I would have loved to been able to ask him on TV if VY being on the sidelines is what made the team play hard and win last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar