If Collins is the best chance to win at 0-5.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What the hell would VY be at this point? I bet VY could have at least pulled out 1 win in 5 weeks.

I dont see why Fisher keeps saying Collins gives us the best chance to win, does he not know our record? If the QB isnt why we are losing then why play Collins and maybe get him hurt? shouldnt he be healthy for when we find out why we are losing?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Once again.

Collins...

doesn't...

play...

DEFENSE.

and neither does Vince. Maybe we can make this rhyme or something so it's easier for the children?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

Hahaha, he doesn't, but he's had a chance for a winning drive in 3 of the 5 games.

I still think he does give us the best chance to win simply because he's been taking all the snaps with the starters in practice and the team is not ready to play to VY's strengths.

He does give us the best chance to win against the Pats, but does NOT give us the best chance to end up with a winning season.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we will be 0-6 after sunday. how long can you agree with Fisher?

5. pettso

pettso Starter

I'm not agreeing with Fisher. I don't care about winning anymore at this point. I want VY in so we can start building for next season.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Fisher needs to retire already. Deuce Wayne much love on that Fisher memorial. I won't miss him though. Good riddance is what I say. Bring in Shanahan or Gruden. At least these guys know how to run and throw the ball, effectively.

Change is sometimes needed, and some time is now. Eat it Jeff.

7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Because I honestly believe that JF put himself in a bad position. He came in to this season putting all of his eggs into KC's basket..he made the choice to allign himself with KC regardless of outcome and now we have an 0-5 record with him. Can you imagine what would JF would have to face if VY came in and actually won a game right now? Even if it was an ugly win..the masses are going to come out and ask...why didnt you give him a chance sooner..he isnt prepared to face that and as usual..JF isnt going to have an answer.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

"Kerry gave us the best chance to win at the time, now Vince gives us the best chance to win. We'll keep working and keep improving, making changes where necessary."

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

LMAO !!! :ha:

10. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

For sure 1 win with VY cuz no way would he allow his home team (Texans) to ever beat him. Man, he also rises up to national t.v. so I even think we beat the Steelers too IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar