Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Chris Johnson leaves the Titans where do you think and want him to go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    I can understand that. When Eddie George was a Cowboy I about died. It was awful watching that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    No way Pats sign CJ. 1- Already stacked with young RBs & 2- never gonna pay what CJ wants.

I see a lot of Rams guesses, and of course Fisher could go after him, but they just found a gem RB in Zac Stacy. It would be a dumb move on them to waste cap $ on CJ.

Teams that don't have a star or young up and coming RB are: Jets, Jags, Browns, Cards, Falcons, and Saints.

I don't see SJax staying with Falcons, and no RB on the Saints is a star. CJ would be an upgrade for DSproles and be just as good if not better.

I say Saints is best fit. But Browns, Jets or Jags is most likely landing spot
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634

[IMG]

The Cardinals have the best young runner in the league. Andre Ellington is going to be a monster once that backfield clears out this spring.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    I thought about Ellington for Cards, but he didn't play like the team thought he was a starter. Wasnt anything like Stacy where he got a month straight of carries once they realized he was good. He might be great, but I don't see Cards leaving him as only guy
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Think -- Rams or Falcons
    Want -- Any other AFC South team
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Thats all politics. Bruce Arians has a long history with Mendenahall from their time in Pittsburgh together, and Ellington was a rookie playing behind a highly paid vet that the HC loved. You probably didn't know all that, but thats why he wasn't the work horse. But he will be in 2014.
  5. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Think: Giants
    Want: Titans (if he restructures (which he said he won't) OR if Wiz feels that he can properly utilize him to the tune of $8M) or the NFC. Jags would be funny though.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    Think Titans
    Want Titans
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    0% chance he goes to Dallas
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE