Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Chris Johnson leaves the Titans where do you think and want him to go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
  1. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,221
    Good luck with that JC....I highly doubt that will happen....He went 2 for 14 last year in that area....lol
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,347
    Well at least we have this going for us

[IMG]
    JR1980, RockyTop Fox and Big Time Titan high five this.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,588

Who is that?
    JR1980 high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,347
    Her name is Melissa Bolona
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    Umm wow, never got a half chub from an arm pit before.
  6. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $283
    What would you guys do if the QB hands you the ball and the split second you look up there are 3-4 300+lb bodies in your face? Id fold up too! I know that's not the only time it happened, but the majority of the time CJ had no chance before being.g clobbered. Poor play calling and poor line play had a lot to do with it. Even when things went right he was hesitant because he got.clobbered so often at the line he was suprised when he did see daylight! The first couple of games and the last couple I was impressed by the effort...but I agree in between he was hesitant and folded a lot.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  7. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $822
    CJ is not going anywhere.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    It's like how young QBs of bad teams feel rushed in the pocket even when they have plenty of time because they're so used to having no time throw and getting killed back there. No matter how tough you are getting consistently tee'd off on by 260+ pound men without a fighting chance changes your approach. It's basic human psychology. CJ used to hit the hole hard and fast. He was patient to the hole and quick through the hole because he trusted the hole would be there. Now he half expects to get hit in the back field.
  9. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $155
    If CJ leaves the Titans then I want him to go to the Browns or Raiders. Both suck.
  10. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434
    Ok wait. There is clearly misunderstanding.

First I agreed from the start that Teams(seattle) would want cj over Greene.

Cj has more value than Greene reality wise

Cj' perceived value over Greene is, in my opinion, higher than his realistic value.

With all that said, my point, which was formed after you suggested we trade Greene instead of CJ (i guess you were being sarcastic) was that we wouldn't do that and instead trade CJ for a much better deal for us, the Titans.

What we get out of CJ, production wise, is not as good as what we would get trade wise from other teams given that they perceive his value to be much higher and thus a better pick.

Regardless of cj's talent, going off of last years problems (cj falling down, bad oline, no qb, bad play calling) we do t have proper use for his type and should get something in value via a trade that would better suit us
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.